Welcome to the Calling All Rodders

Welcome Car collectors from everywhere!

Don't forget to visit our site:

http://www.callingallrodders.com/

Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Calling All Rodders,

Hi Cruisers.. It's January 2009 already!! I have started to get new information for the events page in 2009. The planning has begun and the cruises and shows are getting scheduled. So, get those winter projects started and finished because it will be time to drive and have fun sooner than we think!!

Don't forget to get your information to me so it can get listed on the event page for the 2009 season. It looks like it will be another busy season. I can't wait to get it started.

I will be contacting some of the local clubs that listed last year in hopes that they have their 2009 scheduled put together by now. If you know of anyone who would like to list please pass along my website name and contact information to them so they can get a spot on the schedule also. I will be listing free these events they do not have to have a membership to get their date listed. My goal is to have a complete, informative list up asap.

Thank you for your support.. Annette

No comments: