Welcome to the Calling All Rodders

Welcome Car collectors from everywhere!

Don't forget to visit our site:

http://www.callingallrodders.com/

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Billetproof show

Calling All Rodders,
Where do I begin, I took 167 pictures at this show!  How do I pick six or seven to show you??? Whoo What a show.  The sun filled area is packed FULL of cars, pin up girls, pinstripers, vendors, and car enthusiast's! It's awesome.  Cars from every state it seems, And the custom work is unbelievable. I only wish I could add all the photos.  Don Garlit's Museum in Ocala Florida was the host of today's show.  Free to spectators and I believe about $35.00 for reg participants.  If you get a chance to go to this show in the future I promise you won't be disappointed.  I have added a few of the pictures to our facebook page for Calling All Rodders

No comments: