Welcome to the Calling All Rodders

Welcome Car collectors from everywhere!

Don't forget to visit our site:

http://www.callingallrodders.com/

Friday, November 4, 2011

39 and Holding Forever!


Calling All Rodders,

Today, we put to rest a fellow street rodder.   Jim Nuber, a great man who has influenced many car builders over the years. His wealth of knowledge and unselfish nature filled the car builders world



Many of you may have past through Jim's life and many more of you have learned some great lessons. There wasn't a mechanical problem he would not tackle and usually had it figured out before you picked up the first tool. He was a devoted Husband, Father, and Grandfather as well as a true friend he would drop everything for you in a minute.










He spent alot of his time with his family and friends going to car cruises and camping all over the United States. And for many years, towed his camper with his 39 and Holding Sedan. He will be greatly missed by all,  but left us with wonderful stories and memories. He
 will live in our hearts forever.                                                      


                                                   

                                                                Till we meet again... We love you Jim.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jim was a great guy who helped me get started building my first street rod. He opened his garage tool box and many skills to myself and many others over the years.

I feel Jim was like a mentor to me and headed me in the direction to where I am today. I am proud to say Jim was my friend and will be sadly missed by all who knew him.

RIP Jim Nuber, your friend Terry McGavern

Anonymous said...

Through all my years I have seen and met many people who came to my fathers garage. I have always known him to be the first one with a solution or an amazing dream design that he could make reality. As a child I didn't understand how one man could offer so much to so many. As an adult by his side as he passed, to see all of those very same people with the same tears I had. I felt the connection with them as a street rod family. I wanted to thank everone for the kind stories and the unforgetable memories. Jeff Nuber

Rex & Annette said...

Jeff,
It was an honor to be a friend of your father's. He was a wonderful giving person who brought out the best in everyone he touched. You should and can be proud to have a father like this, he will be greatly missed by all who knew him and those who he never got a chance to meet him.
With love to you and your family
Rex & Annette Diemer