Welcome to the Calling All Rodders

Welcome Car collectors from everywhere!

Don't forget to visit our site:

http://www.callingallrodders.com/

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Matt Lamborn, Pinstriper




Calling All Rodders,
Today I had the pleasure of meeting and following around Matt LamborA Pinstriper at the Glenn christian Church Ox Roast Car Show in Trumball county Fairgrounds Cortland, Ohio.

After talking with Matt only a few minutes, he found out I was interested in the pin striping profession. with this information, he began to show me little tricks of the trade and council me on how to enjoy this type of work. He has been painting signs and pin stripping for 22 years.

He travels around the show with his equipment cart and stops to do on the spot pin striping through out the show. Where ever you see his orange and white checked flag flying you will find him at work turning our cars into wonderful works of art. Just stop by to schedule a time for your car to get done next.




All the while he was working he took the time to explain things to me and answer any silly questions I may have had about pin striping. All without ever missing a beat. A true professional.

I enjoyed my time spent with Matt and want to Thank him for taking the time to encourage me into the the art of pin striping. I am very glad I met you. You are truly a person who cares about his fellow man.

No comments: