Welcome to the Calling All Rodders

Welcome Car collectors from everywhere!

Don't forget to visit our site:

http://www.callingallrodders.com/

Friday, July 11, 2008

Calling All Rodders Needs You!!

Calling All Rodders,
Hi Cruisers..I hope you all have seen the new feature added to the website. On the events page I have added a new guest book in hopes that you will sign and leave your comments about what you would like to see on the site or things I can do you make it more appealing to your needs.

There has been a lot of talk about the site that I am hearing at the shows but I would love to hear these things first hand from all of you.

I originally started the site to help keep you all connected, that is still my goal. I would like to see more clubs use the club page to advertise their club contact info. I also would like to have more input from other cruisers about shows they have been to as I cannot get to every show.

Many clubs put in a lot of time and effort to get these shows set up for our enjoyment. Being a club member for many years in many different kinds of organizations I know how much work this is. They depend on you to make them a success.

Please continue to support these events, so we can keep having fun in the Erie area.

Hope to see you at the next car event....drop me a line.. or look me up at the shows.. with your thoughts or concerns... Have a great Summer...

No comments: